The 2020 Spring Road to Taiwan KOM:
To be postponed to July 6th, 2020.
Thank you for registering for our Spring Road to Taiwan KOM event, originally planned to be held on April 13th 2020. After deliberating over the potential risks posed by the Corona Virus issue, the Spring event will be postponed from April 13th to July 6th (Monday) to be combined with the Summer version of the event. Those registrants of the Spring edition who are unable to participate in the July 6th event will have the full amount refunded. The safety of all riders and staff is our priority concern, and we appreciate for your understanding at this difficult time.
1. For registrants willing to participate in the Summer Road to Taiwan KOM on July 6th, all paid reservations will be carried over, and there is NO NEED to fill in another registration application form.
2. For registrants not able to attend the Summer event due to the date change, their original payment will be fully refunded upon application for the refund. Please note that we need the information in 3. (below) by APRIL 10th. Refunds will be processed on April 20th via the credit card refund process.
3. To apply for a full refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing us the following information:
- Order number:
- Your full name:
- Contact phone number:
- The amount to be refunded:
4. For any question of the event please feel free to contact us on +886-2-8919-3595 or email@example.com。