2021 The Road to Taiwan KOM-Summer
Event update (Dated Aug.4th, 2021)
Considering the current COVID-19 prevention status, there will be some corresponding activities taken following the guidelines announced by the Ministry of Health and Welfare(MOHW):
1. The 2021 Road to Taiwan KOM-Summer will remain its event date September 6th(Mon.) unchanged, while the organizer still reserve the possibility of a date change or cancellation by closely monitoring the development of the epidemic.
2. All participants must wear mouth masks properly before event start and after entering the finishing area.
3. The pre-event notice will be held as an online meeting/broadcast format.
4. The venue of the starting area will be changed to nearby the FuShih Elementary school, while the riders’ starting will be divided into groups. For details, please refer to the pre-event notice.
5. Participants with any physical uncomfortable symptom within 5 days before the event day, please DO NOT participate the event.
6. Participants with confirmed COVID-19 infection contact history or being listed to proceed the independent health management period, please DO NOT participate in the event.
7. Once the event is cancelled due to the epidemic issue, NT$1,500 of the registration fee will be refunded. The event production materials (souvenirs, finisher medal, number sticker/plate) will be delivered to the participants. Payment for event hotel booking and downhill transportation will be fully refunded.
8. Due to the above changes, participants not able to attend may apply for cancellation/refund no later than August 10th. Application later than Aug.10th will be not accepted.
Pre-event notice as well as the starting list will be announced before the event. We thanks you for paying attention to the announcement.
Taiwan Cyclist Federation, Aug.4th, 2021.